Video ads on the Microsoft Audience Network are now broadly readily available to enhance existing search and image ad campaign.
Microsoft piloted video ads in September 2021 in choose countries.
Over a year later on, video advertisements are readily available to all Microsoft advertisers in the United States, Canada, the UK, France, Germany, Australia, and New Zealand.
Video advertisements are served throughout the Microsoft Marketing Network in the nations mentioned above.
Microsoft video ads are targeted utilizing intent data from Bing search, the Microsoft Edge Web Browser, LinkedIn, and users’ web activity.
In screening, Microsoft says including video to browse projects increased conversions by 50% compared to running a search project just.
Screenshot from: https://about.ads.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/post/november-2022/its-time-to-press-play-drive-performance-with-video-ads, November 2022. Here’s more about video advertisements on the Microsoft Audience Network
. Microsoft Video Advertisement Specifications Microsoft video ads can vary
from six seconds to two minutes, though
the business advises that videos much shorter than 30 seconds drive the most engagement. The video element ratio can range from 16:9( widescreen)to 9:16(vertical ).
Microsoft offers the following bidding options for video advertisements: Enhance for impressions: Quote per 1000 viewable impressions. An impression is counted when an audience
- watches two seconds of constant play. Optimize for views: Quote on a single video view. A view is counted when an individual sees a minimum of 15 seconds of
- video or clicks on the ad. Enhance for clicks: Quote per click the video. A click is counted when the audience arrive at your site.
- How To Produce A Microsoft Video Campaign Develop a Microsoft video marketing campaign by following the actions below: From
the retractable menu on the left, select Campaigns. Select Develop project. Select among the video-oriented objectives. Get in the Project name
- and the Daily budget plan, and then select Save & go to the next
- action. Go into an Advertisement group name
- and pick your designated audience targeting
- . Select Save & go to the next action. Add your video. Select Save & go to the next action.
- Choose your Budget & bids settings. Select Save. After publishing your video
- , Microsoft Advertising will automatically produce multiple videos
- for each aspect ratio (16:9, 5:4, 1:1,
- 4:5, and 9:16 ). Alternatively, you can upload
- your own videos in each available element ratio. For more details, see Microsoft’s help page. Source: Microsoft Featured Image: Grand Warszawski/Best SMM Panel